Telecom Italia’s Debt Near Junk After CEO Rejects Stock SaleManuel Baigorri and Katie Linsell
Telecom Italia SpA, the company created from a merger of Italy’s disparate phone operators two decades ago, risks a downgrade to junk-bond status after rejecting calls for a stock sale and failing to win capital from overseas investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks