Russia Micex Index Drops Second Day as Uralkali Leads DeclinesKsenia Galouchko
Russian stocks fell for the second day, led by OAO Uralkali as the potash producer extended last week’s 16 percent slide after suspending a venture that controlled almost half of global exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's