Canadian Solar Gains on $279 Million Sale of Solar ProjectsJustin Doom
Canadian Solar Inc., the Ontario-based solar company with manufacturing operations in China, rose the most in three weeks after agreeing to sell five projects for more than C$290 million ($279 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts