Valuation Spurs Gazprom Head Stake Buy: Russia OvernightHalia Pavliva
The cheapest valuation on record for shares of OAO Gazprom, the world’s biggest producer of natural gas, is prompting Chairman Viktor Zubkov to buy a stake for the first time since his appointment in 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day