HSBC First-Half Profit Seen Rising as U.S. Loan Losses ShrinkHoward Mustoe
HSBC Holdings Plc may say first-half profit rose 13 percent as bad loans in the U.S. shrank after Chief Executive Officer Stuart Gulliver sold assets to focus on more profitable markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing