Barrick Gold Closing Mines to Curb Output as Price DropsLiezel Hill
Barrick Gold Corp. plans to either sell, close or curb production at 12 of 27 mines as the world’s largest gold producer tries to bolster profitability after reporting the industry’s biggest write-off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans