Smith & Nephew CEO Has $1.5 Billion for AcquisitionsAllison Connolly
Smith & Nephew Plc, the U.K.’s biggest medical-device maker, has $1.5 billion to spend on acquisitions and is scouting wound-care companies in the U.S. as well as potential deals in trauma and sports medicine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis