New Floating-Rate Notes, HP Autonomy Probe: ComplianceCarla Main and Ellen Rosen
The U.S. Treasury Department said it plans to sell the first floating-rate notes in January and expects to lower coupon auction sizes gradually over the coming quarter as the nation’s fiscal health improves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing