Ctrip Leads Rally to Two-Month High on Earnings: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks climbed to a two-month high in New York as the nation’s manufacturing unexpectedly rose last month. Online travel agency Ctrip.com International Ltd. surged after reporting earnings that exceeded estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts