CFPB Questioned by Republicans Over Ex-Employees’ Mortgage PlansCheyenne Hopkins and Carter Dougherty
U.S. House Republicans are asking the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau for documents related to work on its qualified mortgage rule amid claims that former employees are seeking to profit from measures they helped write.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas