BOE Keeps QE on Hold as Officials Assess Forward GuidanceJennifer Ryan and Scott Hamilton
The Bank of England left its bond-buying program on hold today as Governor Mark Carney trains officials’ focus on providing forward guidance on policy to cement the economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day