Big Texas Cities May Pass 100 While Eastern U.S. CoolsBrian K. Sullivan
High temperatures in Houston and Dallas may pass 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 Celsius) next week while much of the eastern U.S. and Canada has cooler-than-normal weather, said Matt Rogers, president of the Commodity Weather Group LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations