Amcor Touches 45-Year High on Packaging Unit Spinoff PlanDavid Fickling
Amcor Ltd. touched its highest level since listing in 1968 after the world’s largest packaging company said it will spin off its Australian canning, bottling and carton business into a separate listed company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day