Tullow to Start Pumping Oil in Kenya After Resource IncreaseEduard Gismatullin
Tullow Oil Plc, the U.K. explorer that found Kenya’s first oil, will start initial production in the country next year after finding more resources in the Lokichar Basin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans