Lithuanian Gas Utility Dujos Renegotiating Gazprom Supply DealBryan Bradley
Lithuanian gas utility Lietuvos Dujos AB plans to extend a supply agreement with OAO Gazprom that expires in 2015 for five years or more if the Russian company, its partial owner, agrees to lower prices and amounts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards