Japanese Stocks Cap Worst Monthly Run in Two YearsYoshiaki Nohara and Adam Haigh
Japan stocks fell on the busiest day of earnings season, with the Topix index completing a third straight monthly decline, as the yen traded near a one-month high to the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks