Invesco Profit Rises 32% as Assets Weather June RedemptionsChristopher Condon
Invesco Ltd., owner of the Invesco and PowerShares funds, said second-quarter profit rose 32 percent as equity market gains boosted assets and the fees charged for overseeing them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy