Evonik Said to Be Among Suitors for Patch Maker LohmannAaron Kirchfeld, Andrew Noel and Kiel Porter
Evonik Industries AG, a German chemicals maker that listed shares in April, is among the companies considering a bid for nicotine-patch maker LTS Lohmann Therapie-Systeme AG, valued at more than 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion), according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts