Bargain Booze Owner Conviviality Gains 29% in London DebutMorgane Lapeyre
Conviviality Retail Plc, owner of the Bargain Booze chain of U.K. liquor stores, rose as much as 29 percent on its first day of trading, in the biggest offering on London’s Alternative Investment Market this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’