Carnival’s Princess Told to End Ban on Cruiser Over $585Bernard Kohn and Angela Greiling Keane
A unit of Carnival Corp., the world’s largest cruise operator, was ordered to drop a lifetime ban imposed on one of its top customers as retribution for a dispute over a $585 art-buying fee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans