UBS Posts Higher Net, Plans to Buy Back Fund From SNBElena Logutenkova
UBS AG, the Swiss bank bailed out in 2008, plans to buy back the fund set up by the central bank during the financial crisis that helped it shed toxic assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts