Obama Entrance Into Tax Rewrite Draws Republican RebukeRichard Rubin
Max Baucus was right. The Senate Finance chairman predicted two weeks ago that an effort by President Barack Obama to start “beating the drums for tax reform” might backfire with Republicans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone