Alcatel-Lucent Beats Estimates as Qualcomm to Buy StakeMarie Mawad
Alcatel-Lucent SA, under new Chief Executive Officer Michel Combes, beat analysts’ estimates as cost cuts took hold and said Qualcomm Inc. agreed to buy a minority stake. The stock reached a 16-month high in Paris.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap