The Beaumont Took Two Years to Get Back on Track: Comment
I’ve been thinking about the problematic Vivian Beaumont Theatre ever since June 30, when a commercial booking called “Ann” -- about the straight-shooting Texas governor Ann Richards -- finally gave up the ghost after nearly four months of sparsely attended performances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy