Pope Calls on Youth to Become Activists as He Bids Rio GoodbyeDavid Biller
Pope Francis’s first trip abroad wrapped up in Rio de Janeiro yesterday with the pontiff calling on Catholic youth to be more activist in the wake of protests that roiled Latin America’s largest country in the past month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap