Omnicom-Publicis Bromance Born in Davos Gets RealJacqueline Simmons and Matthew Campbell
The embrace between Publicis Groupe SA Chief Executive Officer Maurice Levy and Omnicom Inc. CEO John Wren on a sweltering seventh-floor terrace at Publicis’s headquarters in Paris yesterday was the culmination of a courtship that began six months earlier in frigid Davos, Switzerland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States