EU Regulators Seek to Police Use of CoCos in Banker BonusesJim Brunsden
Banks in the European Union face limits on how they can use securities such as contingent convertible bonds in bonus awards, as regulators seek to crack down on any attempts by lenders to avoid the full force of EU pay curbs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself