Teva Gets Mixed Ruling in Bid to Block Generic CopaxoneSusan Decker
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. may face competition to its top-selling multiple sclerosis drug Copaxone a year earlier than analysts expected after a mixed U.S. court ruling on the patents covering the medicine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's