Scene Last Night: Lagarde for Prince George; Hamptons ArtStephanie Green, Amanda Gordon, and Patrick Cole
Christine Lagarde, managing director of the International Monetary Fund, was in Washington, D.C. last night celebrating the birth of George Alexander Louis of Cambridge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts