SAC’s Cohen Risks Losing Fortune While Keeping FreedomPatricia Hurtado and David Voreacos
Steven A. Cohen, founder of a $14 billion hedge fund indicted in what the U.S. calls an unprecedented insider trading scheme, faces a future without a fund or a multibillion-dollar fortune. On the other hand, he won’t be behind bars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster