National Bank Promotes Mulroney; BofA Moves Giroux, Vlaad SaysKatia Dmitrieva
National Bank of Canada moved Mark Mulroney to head of equity capital markets from his former post as co-head of institutional equity trading, according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline