Facebook’s Mobile-Ad Boom Provides Model to Social SitesDouglas MacMillan and Callie Bost
Facebook Inc.’s success in mobile advertising, which is making it a stronger rival to Google Inc., is also providing a model for other social-networking sites such as Twitter Inc., Pinterest Inc. and Snapchat Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?