Exxon Mobil’s $105 Million MTBE Defeat Upheld on AppealDon Jeffrey
A U.S. jury’s $104.7 million damage award against Exxon Mobil Corp. for contaminating New York City wells with the gasoline additive MTBE was upheld by a federal appeals court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing