BSkyB Sales Beat Estimates as Ways to Watch TV ExpandKristen Schweizer
British Sky Broadcasting Group Plc, the U.K.’s largest pay-TV broadcaster, unveiled a box to link televisions to the Internet and said it will buy back 500 million pounds ($770 million) of shares as full-year sales grew.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day