Asian Stocks Post Weekly Gain as China Pledges StimulusJonathan Burgos
Asian stocks outside of Japan rose for a third week as Chinese equities advanced amid government pledges to do more to support transition in the world’s No. 2 economy. Japanese shares retreated as the yen strengthened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States