AbbVie Beats Estimates as Sales of Humira Continues ClimbDrew Armstrong
AbbVie Inc., the drugmaker carved out of Abbott Laboratories at the start of the year, reported profit that beat analysts’ estimates and raised its 2013 forecast after sales of top medicine Humira gained on price increases and new indications.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's