Zynga's CEO Says He Can Fix the Gamemaker. Will Its Users Wait Around?By
Three weeks into the job, Zynga’s new CEO, Don Mattrick, had the unenviable task of presenting the gamemaker’s disappointing results for the past quarter. He added, for good measure, that Zynga won’t be pursuing a license to get into online gambling, which has recently been legalized in several states.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas