Redbox Owner Outerwall Falls Most in a Year After Sales MissCliff Edwards
Outerwall Inc., the owner of Redbox DVD rental machines, tumbled the most in almost a year after second-quarter revenue fell short of analysts’ estimates as consumers took out fewer films from kiosks for shorter periods.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing