Hutchison Is Buyer of Phone Assets in Italy, Novari SaysDaniele Lepido
Hutchison Whampoa Ltd., Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing’s biggest company, may consider other options to bolster its telecommunications assets in Italy after talks to merge with Telecom Italia SpA’s wireless business were put on hold, the head of its local unit said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day