Emerging Stocks Fall 2nd Day as Commodities Drop; India SlidesIan Sayson and Lyubov Pronina
Emerging-market stocks dropped for a second day and currencies weakened as commodities declined and investors weighed prospects for an end to Federal Reserve stimulus. India’s benchmark index slid to a two-week low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States