Credit Suisse Says Adequately Positioned on U.S. Mortgage SuitElena Logutenkova
Credit Suisse Group AG, Switzerland’s second-biggest bank, is set to weather a possible settlement tied to U.S. mortgage-backed bond sales, Chief Executive Officer Brady Dougan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing