Berlin to Challenge London or Tel Aviv as No. 1 IT LocationArne Delfs and Rainer Buergin
German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government is making efforts to help Berlin take on London and Tel Aviv as the region’s top information technology location, said Economy Minister Philipp Roesler.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's