AIA First-Half Profit Jumps 34% to Record, Beating EstimateBei Hu
AIA Group Ltd., the second-largest Asia-based insurer by market value, reported a high-than-expected 34 percent increase in first-half profit, helped by acquisitions and paper gains from equity investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks