Syngenta Drops as Late Planting Weighs on Profit: Zurich MoverPatrick Winters
Syngenta AG fell the most in a year after the world’s largest maker of crop chemicals said first-half profit declined as cold weather and late Northern Hemisphere crop planting weighed on demand for fungicides.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's