Health Care Was Innovating Before ObamacareHarold L. Sirkin
It’s not often I take issue with Thomas L. Friedman, the New York Times’s three-time Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist. But a recent column leaves the mistaken impression that the 2009 federal stimulus bill and the 2010 Affordable Care Act are the driving forces behind recent innovations in health care, particularly in the area of information technology (IT).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet