EU Attacks MasterCard’s ‘Mad Campaign’ to Derail Card-Fee CurbsJim Brunsden and Stephanie Bodoni
MasterCard Inc. waged a “mad campaign” to derail caps on card fees, the European Union’s financial services commissioner said today as he unveiled plans to slash charges by 6 billion euros ($8 billion) a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis