Eskom’s Medupi Site Closed as Protest by Workers Turns ViolentPaul Burkhardt and Tshepiso Mokhema
Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd. today sent most of the 17,000 workers on the site where South Africa’s state-owned power utility is building the world’s fourth-biggest coal-fired plant home after a protest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's