Chinese Estates Advances After Special Dividend: Hong Kong MoverKelvin Wong
Chinese Estates Holdings Ltd., the developer controlled by Hong Kong billionaire Joseph Lau, gained the most in more than four years after saying it will pay a special dividend to shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life