Alstom Orders Fall 32% on Less Demand for Trains, Power GearFrancois de Beaupuy
Alstom SA, a French maker of power equipment and trains, reported a 32 percent drop in fiscal first-quarter orders as utilities and railways in Europe, Africa and the Middle East slashed spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States