Sulzer Looks at Selling Metco Unit as 2013 Forecast CutPatrick Winters
Sulzer AG, a Swiss pumpmaker, is exploring a sale of its Metco coatings unit to focus on oil, gas, power and water markets to revive earnings after cutting its full-year forecast. The stock fell the most in 4 1/2 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts